- Understands and uses information about trends in Lucky, the fashion industry, and the brand/function in order to achieve personal goals.
- Represents and promotes the brand positively and professionally at all times.
Selling and Service
- Continuously promotes the brand with fellow associates and customers.
- Knowledgeable of all selling/service initiatives, utilizes various selling methods to meet personal goals.
- Strives to achieve personal goals, and role models successful selling behaviors.
- Works to support the decisions of peers and supervisors.
- Works well with others to achieve personal and store goals.
- Strives to complete assigned duties and assists others when possible.
- Willingly assumes new and challenging assignments; is self directed and motivated.
- Anticipates what needs to be done and does it.
- Understands and adheres to performance expectations identified by the company.
- Responds positively to feedback, is open to suggestions and recommendations, and takes responsibility for personal development.
- Seeks opportunities to improve personal performance.
The Sales Associate may perform other related duties as required by the Company, store/field leadership, and especially with regard to serving the customer.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure every customer receives exemplary customer service.
- Ensure customers are your primary focus and all other tasks are secondary.
- Assist customers with wardrobe styling and comfortable with sharing up to date fashion knowledge.
- Display expert product knowledge of product, company history, company policy and store/company strategies.
- Meet selling expectations and achieve individual and team sales goals, and contribute to the store’s overall success.
- Work well with others and collaborate to build a strong store team.
- Work with Store Management to set goals for personal skills development.
- Provide assistance with floor sets, window changes and other merchandising and visual expectations.
- Ensure adherence to all company policy and procedures.
- Adhere to availability and scheduling needs of the business.
- Perform POS transactions accurately and efficiently and follow all cash handling procedures.
- Ensure Loss Prevention awareness to protect the store from internal and external shortages.
- Assist store management team with housekeeping responsibilities.