Execute the following role and responsibilities in order to deliver consistent, positive, customer experience and drive profitable top-line sales growth.
Business/Brand Knowledge: Understands and uses information about business drivers and trends in Lucky, the fashion industry, and the brand/function to accurately assess business strengths, key issues, opportunities, and develop action plans.
Team Building & Motivation: Encourages team work by providing a rewarding atmosphere where people want to work. Capable of creating strong morale through sharing wins and creating enthusiasm, passion and desire to excel through the team. Recognizes individual performance and successes.
Selling and Service: Continuously promotes the brand with associates and customers. Knowledgeable of all selling/service initiatives, utilizes various selling methods to meet personal and store goals. Motivates others to achieve goals, role models successful selling behaviors.
Coaching: Committed to and enjoys training and developing team. Willing to take practical risks to develop skills of others, utilizes tools and resources to help others to develop. Tests and challenges the abilities of others with a developmental outcome in mind. Coaches in the moment in order to improve an associate’s individual performance. Recognizes skill development, and continues encourage positive results.
Visual Merchandising: Partners with others to ensure visual/merchandising standards are maintained, reacts to merchandising needs, assess when changes need to addressed based on the needs of the business. Adheres to company visuals/merchandising directives, plans and execute company updates in a timely manner.
Staffing: Takes a proactive approach and effective role in attracting new staff. Demonstrates an ability to select associates reflective of the company needs, community and customer.
• Lead consistent focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience
• Implement company selling strategies
• Establish Customer Satisfaction
• Drive Clientele Program
• Coach, Develop and maximize the success of all associates
• Drives expectations and ensures accountability
• Maximize sales potential by coaching associates behaviors on the sales floor and in the back room
• Support team building activities
• Recruit, hire and staff
• Train associate team
• Retain top talent
• Analyze business and create action plans
• Ensure team communication
• Execute company policies/practices
• Drive merchandise flow
• Drive visual standards and a positive in-store experience
• Manage controllable expenses
• Maintain Lucky Brand Policies and Procedures
• Protect Store Assets
The Assistant Manager may perform other related duties as required by the Company, store/field leadership, and especially with regard to serving the customer.