Lucky Brand is true blue American. Born and bred in Los Angeles, Lucky shipped its first pair of vintage-inspired jeans in 1990 and quickly became known as a pioneer and innovator in the world of modern denim. Synonymous with the easy Southern California lifestyle and the fearless American spirit, Lucky Brand creates great fitting, good quality, distinctively Lucky jeans and fashion that works with the American lifestyle. Our collections are carried at better department and specialty stores and over 200 of our company-owned stores across the U.S.A., as well as online at LuckyBrand.com.
Rooted in Americana, Lucky Brand is inspired by active Californian types like surfers, cowboys, artists, musicians, and photographers, as well as anyone who embodies our fun-loving, friendly vibe.
The Associate Designer Women's Knits Full Price is responsible for conceptualizing, developing, and creating designs that will be used to compliment clothing apparels.
· Open and build all tech packs with precise detailed information
· Flat sketch designs from concept, update sketches as product evolves
· Review sizing and placement of artwork, review lab dips, s/offs and washes for approval
· CAD print to bodies and work on print and pattern placement layouts
· Bring cohesive, seasonal, thoughtful, brand right, strategic ideas to concept
· Stay aware of evolution of trend, competition and our customer
· Communicate / follow up with overseas offices regarding product in season: includes maintaining and sending updated tech packs
· Attend fittings when needed
· Develop washes, prints, and embellishments
· Co-present line with designers
· Review SRS with Designer
· Interface/communicate with production, merchandising and product development teams
· Adhere to the calendar
· Travel to overseas offices as needed
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Lucky Brand is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.