Lucky Brand is true blue American. Born and bred in Los Angeles, Lucky shipped its first pair of vintage-inspired jeans in 1990 and quickly became known as a pioneer and innovator in the world of modern denim. Synonymous with the easy Southern California lifestyle and the fearless American spirit, Lucky Brand creates great fitting, good quality, distinctively Lucky jeans and fashion that works with the American lifestyle. Our collections are carried at better department and specialty stores and over 200 of our company-owned stores across the U.S.A., as well as online at LuckyBrand.com.
Rooted in Americana, Lucky Brand is inspired by active Californian types like surfers, cowboys, artists, musicians, and photographers, as well as anyone who embodies our fun-loving, friendly vibe.
The Associate Production Manager is responsible for effectively managing the production of assigned programs with key stake holders, including but not limited to, Merchandising, Raw Material and Finished Product vendors and our agent, Li & Fung, to achieve gross margin, quality and on-time delivery goals.
· Management of order confirmations to factories on all order details.
· Manage and maintain purchase order accuracy.
· Prepare and update confirmed placement sheets for orders confirmed.
· Ensure production matches the production ready samples.
· Report to Technical Services any revisions and updates needed in Tech Packages and Bills of Materials.
· Track and prepare materials/samples for pre-production approvals and monitor to ensure tests are performed.
· Support costing process by creating and distributing packages.
· Assist in trim sourcing and development of care instructions.
· Assist Manager in management of flow.
· Work closely with all vendors and Managers/Associates to ensure adherence to time and action calendars to achieve on-time delivery.
· Arrange fabric inspection, monitor fabric inventory, track liabilities.
· Monitor production status.
· Track shipments from vendor to distribution center.
· Develop relationships with mentors, peers and all sourcing channels.
Minimum educational level:
· High school degree or equivalent
· 3-5 years’ experience in apparel production management
· Visual acuity
· Sit for extended periods of time in one position
· Ability to stand and maintain mobility for long periods of time during a fit session
· Possess normal manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination
Ability to lift an adult dress form when adding or removing a garments (35lbs)