Lucky Brand is true blue American. Born and bred in Los Angeles, Lucky shipped its first pair of vintage-inspired jeans in 1990 and quickly became known as a pioneer and innovator in the world of modern denim. Synonymous with the easy Southern California lifestyle and the fearless American spirit, Lucky Brand creates great fitting, good quality, distinctively Lucky jeans and fashion that works with the American lifestyle. Our collections are carried at better department and specialty stores and over 200 of our company-owned stores across the U.S.A., as well as online at LuckyBrand.com.
Rooted in Americana, Lucky Brand is inspired by active Californian types like surfers, cowboys, artists, musicians, and photographers, as well as anyone who embodies our fun-loving, friendly vibe.
The Lead HRIS Analyst is responsible for day-to-day system maintenance, data integrity and ongoing system testing and improvements. The Lead HRIS Analyst also supports reporting, report writing and data analysis for business initiatives and decision-making.
· Analyze, design, evaluate, modify, test, and implement Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) functionality in coordination with the HR, Benefits, Payroll, and IT teams
· Lead system update process, including making appropriate recommendations to process owners, leading configuration and testing, and training end users, when appropriate.
· Support with vendor manager for the Workday HCM and iCIMS Applicant Tracking system. Conduct research and analysis regarding trends, patterns, and issues to identify opportunities and solve problems. Work closely with department leadership to fully maximize and enhance the system. Ensure consistent delivery of established service level agreements through active, ongoing management.
· Ensure that system is configured accurately to support end user business needs
· Configures and troubleshoots integrations with third parties
· Partner with stakeholders to implement process modifications that support changing business and compliance requirements
· Manage the ongoing maintenance and data integrity of existing systems, including all integrations and reports
· Perform regular audits and participate in the development of new audits in the HCM system. Manage compliance with required audit corrections.
· Write, maintain and support a variety of reports, simple and complex, to support strategic decision-making