Lucky Brand is true blue American. Born and bred in Los Angeles, Lucky shipped its first pair of vintage-inspired jeans in 1990 and quickly became known as a pioneer and innovator in the world of modern denim. Synonymous with the easy Southern California lifestyle and the fearless American spirit, Lucky Brand creates great fitting, good quality, distinctively Lucky jeans and fashion that works with the American lifestyle. Our collections are carried at better department and specialty stores and over 200 of our company-owned stores across the U.S.A., as well as online at LuckyBrand.com.
Rooted in Americana, Lucky Brand is inspired by active Californian types like surfers, cowboys, artists, musicians, and photographers, as well as anyone who embodies our fun-loving, friendly vibe.
The Jr. Digital Graphic Designer will focus primarily on the Lucky Brand website, emails, digital advertising, social media, and PR initiatives.
• Create design concepts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts that help represent ideas efficiently and effectively.
• Design web pages, website assets, e-mails, and digital advertising asset
• Coordinate with other designers, creative team, and business stakeholders to align on messaging and content, and provide revisions as neede
• Coordinate with web developers to QA and suggest revisions as needed
• Archive projects and documents to server
• Other duties as assigned to meet business needs
• B.A. or B.S. degree required
• Minimum 1-2 years advertising and digital experience; fashion background a plus, not required
• Highly proficient in Photoshop, illustrator and InDesign
• Excellent skills in design, with an eye for typography, imagery and color, palette development, spacing, intuitive layout, and user interfaces
• Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail
• Must be self-directed team player able to communicate well, and have ability to juggle multiple projects, proactively solve problems, and deliver against tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Lucky Brand is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.