Primary responsibilities are to serve customers and selling merchandise. This role is also responsible for leading sales floor coverage, maintaining a selling focus in the absence of SM/AM and supporting all aspects of visual presentation, as well as store operations including opening and closing the store. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Selling and Service: Continuously promotes the brand with associates and customers. Knowledgeable of all selling/service initiatives, utilizes various selling methods to meet personal and store goals. Motivates others to achieve goals, role models successful selling behaviors.
Lucky Business/Brand Knowledge: Understands and uses information about business drivers and trends in Lucky, the fashion industry, and the brand/function to accurately assess business strengths, key issues, opportunities, and develop action plans.
Team Building & Motivation: Encourages team work by providing a rewarding atmosphere where people want to work. Capable of creating strong morale through sharing wins and creating enthusiasm, passion and desire to excel through the team. Recognizes individual performance and successes.
Coaching: Committed to and enjoys training and developing team. Willing to take practical risks to develop skills of others, utilizes tools and resources to help others to develop. Tests and challenges the abilities of others with a developmental outcome in mind. Coaches in the moment in order to improve an associate’s individual performance. Recognizes skill development, and continues encourage positive results.
Visual Merchandising: Partners with others to ensure visual/merchandising standards are maintained, reacts to merchandising needs, determines when changes need to be addressed based on the needs of the business. Adheres to company visuals/merchandising directives, plans and executes company updates in a timely manner.
• Lead and model the company’s selling and customer service standards
• Train and motivate associates to improve selling and customer service performance
• Lead selling and service efforts as the MOD during scheduled shifts
• Display expert product knowledge of product, company history, company policy and store/company strategies
• Assist in resolving customer service matters in absence of SM/AM
• Assist in driving Clientele Program
• Communicate individual and team performance feedback to management
• Ensure associates consistently demonstrate client service standards
• Assist SM/AM in conducting new associate on-boarding and sales training.
• Ensure adherence to all company policy, procedures and guidelines in the absence of SM/AM
• Assist in meeting payroll goals by ensuring appropriate floor coverage and maintaining a selling focus in absence of SM/AM
• Ensure associates receive scheduled breaks and meal periods in absence of SM/AM
• Perform opening and closing duties when needed.
• Perform merchandise flow duties for the sales floor and backroom as directed.
• Provide leadership or assistance with floor sets, window changes and other merchandising and visual expectations
• Perform POS transactions on designated shifts and execute management functions in the absence of SM/AM.
The Supervisor may perform other related duties as required by the Company, store/field leadership, and especially with regard to serving the customer.