Lucky Brand is true blue American. Born and bred in Los Angeles, Lucky shipped its first pair of vintage-inspired jeans in 1990 and quickly became known as a pioneer and innovator in the world of modern denim. Synonymous with the easy Southern California lifestyle and the fearless American spirit, Lucky Brand creates great fitting, good quality, distinctively Lucky jeans and fashion that works with the American lifestyle. Our collections are carried at better department and specialty stores and over 200 of our company-owned stores across the U.S.A., as well as online at LuckyBrand.com.
Rooted in Americana, Lucky Brand is inspired by active Californian types like surfers, cowboys, artists, musicians, and photographers, as well as anyone who embodies our fun-loving, friendly vibe.
As a member of the Sales team, the Account Executive will sell the missy and plus line of product to both new and established key accounts. Account Executives are responsible for extensive amounts of sales analysis, negotiating, and strategic planning in addition to the daily duties of an Account Executive.
• Analyze sales, present line to buyer and create assortment by cluster
• Prepare and analyze weekly selling reports including: selling by style, sales and stock by door
• Maximize account and brand profitability; identify and react to new opportunities
• Sell into ATS based on business performance
• Keep abreast of competitive selling information
• Expertly manage Open-to-Buy (OTB), forecasts and weekly projections
COMMUNICATION & PARNTERSHIPS:
• Communicate with buyers and assistants on a daily basis
• Oversee order confirmation and shipping
• Ensure all orders are confirmed in a timely manner
• Manage cross-functional team communications with customer service and peers
• Prepare all customer orders to be keyed and review for accuracy
• Work with Merchandising to develop exclusive product when needed
• Work directly with CS to ensure that bulks are cancelled, distro’s are allocated, and orders are shipped within the scheduled ship window
• Effective use of office equipment including computers, telephones, copiers and faxes
• Sit for extended periods of time in one position
• Pack and unpack samples
• Possess normal manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination