Lucky Brand is true blue American. Born and bred in Los Angeles, Lucky shipped its first pair of vintage-inspired jeans in 1990 and quickly became known as a pioneer and innovator in the world of modern denim. Synonymous with the easy Southern California lifestyle and the fearless American spirit, Lucky Brand creates great fitting, good quality, distinctively Lucky jeans and fashion that works with the American lifestyle. Our collections are carried at better department and specialty stores and over 200 of our company-owned stores across the U.S.A., as well as online at LuckyBrand.com.
Rooted in Americana, Lucky Brand is inspired by active Californian types like surfers, cowboys, artists, musicians, and photographers, as well as anyone who embodies our fun-loving, friendly vibe.
The Systems Engineer I role is for an enthusiastic team player with an interest in process design, including defining, developing, analyzing, QA, and supporting new and existing web design, internal integrations and application development in achievement of business requirements. The ideal candidate will be expected to learn to develop in all the areas required below. This includes writing, coding, testing, and analyzing processes and applications in an ever changing and rapid paced environment. The ideal candidate will also research, design, document, and modify integrations and processes throughout the production life cycle. A Systems Engineer for Integrations and Architecture will be consistently identifying new solutions, growing their skillset and increasing the support they can offer to existing integrations.
• Experience in one or all of the following:
• Dell Boomi Middleware
• Demandware/Salesforce Commerce Cloud
• Front End Web Development
• Back End Web Development
• Full Stack/MEAN Stack
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Mathematics, Information Technology or related field or 4+ years relative experience
• High organizational capacity and an ability to adapt to an ever changing environment
• Experience in an agile business and development environment
• Knowledge and/or experience of SCRUM and Agile methodologies preferred
• 3+ years’ experience in varied development, with knowledge and past use of SQL
• SSIS, Java, Visual Basic, C#,
• Past experience in the design and/or use of Web Service Calls and API’s (SOAP, REST a plus)
• Experience in the use of relational databases
• Experience in the administration of servers and database administration a plus
• Boomi Middleware experience–preferred but not mandatory
• Netsuite, Workday and ERP knowledge preferred but not mandatory
• Experience writing functional specifications and test scripts/scenarios
• Strong analytical skills, creative problem solving and sound technical judgment with high attention to detail
• Ability to adjust priorities and work in a continuously changing environment
• Ability to self-start and self-motivate
• Demonstrated ability to listen well and translate the needs of customers into system solutions
• Demonstrated strong organizational capacity and time management skills
• Must be able to communicate effectively with a variety of people who have different skill levels of technical competence
• Must have excellent technical and non-technical writing skills. Prior experience documenting project requirements, technical documentation, change requests and/or the use of any project management systems (JIRA, Cofluence, Bootcamp, Asana, etc.) is preferred
• Ability to learn new software, and software as necessary; this includes the Dell Boomi platform, Microsoft SSIS/VB.
• Be able to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
• Demonstrated excellent customer service and teamwork approach in all situations