Lucky Brand is true blue American. Born and bred in Los Angeles, Lucky shipped its first pair of vintage-inspired jeans in 1990 and quickly became known as a pioneer and innovator in the world of modern denim. Synonymous with the easy Southern California lifestyle and the fearless American spirit, Lucky Brand creates great fitting, good quality, distinctively Lucky jeans and fashion that works with the American lifestyle. Our collections are carried at better department and specialty stores and over 200 of our company-owned stores across the U.S.A., as well as online at LuckyBrand.com.
Rooted in Americana, Lucky Brand is inspired by active Californian types like surfers, cowboys, artists, musicians, and photographers, as well as anyone who embodies our fun-loving, friendly vibe.
· Elevate the in-store Visual Merchandising execution by evolving new Visual Merchandising techniques and impact with each product delivery and floor set
· Author content for monthly Visual Merchandising guidelines as well as visual updates as needed
· Lead monthly floor sets at local prototype store and Corporate mock store for Men’s product and Accessories in Specialty and Outlet
· Manage product samples during pre-merch process
· Create accurate shot lists for monthly guideline photo shoots and Visual Merchandising updates.
· Publish all necessary documents through Corporate communication process managed by Corporate Operations
· Partner with Styling team to ensure styling message is executed consistently
· Identify opportunities and volume driving ideas with all Men’s and Accessories’ Corporate Merchandising, Planning and Allocation teams
· Attend all Corporate events supporting product merchandising inititatives [i.e.design presentation, adoption, seasonal mapping meetings, business reviews etc] to weekly busines review vital understand business priorities.
· Develop in-store marketing programs in partnership with Sr Manager Visual Merchandising Operations and Creative Services to support promotional and editorial product initiatives
· Create strong Visual Merchandsising tools to direct and support Field in execution all Visual Merchandising tasks
· Manage consistent Visual Merchandising execution in Retail and Outlet channels in partnership with Field Visual Merchandising team
· Build solid cross functional partnerships to ensure Visual Merchandising support in all business strategies
Minimum educational level:
· College degree preferred
· 5+ years in visual merchandising AND 2+ years in specialty retail store management; Previous experience at Regional/District level
· Visual acuity
· Sit for extended periods of time in one position
· Ability to stand and maintain mobility for long periods of time during a fit session
· Possess normal manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination
*Ability to lift an adult dress form when adding or removing a garments (35lbs)