Lucky Brand is true blue American. Born and bred in Los Angeles, Lucky shipped its first pair of vintage-inspired jeans in 1990 and quickly became known as a pioneer and innovator in the world of modern denim. Synonymous with the easy Southern California lifestyle and the fearless American spirit, Lucky Brand creates great fitting, good quality, distinctively Lucky jeans and fashion that works with the American lifestyle. Our collections are carried at better department and specialty stores and over 200 of our company-owned stores across the U.S.A., as well as online at LuckyBrand.com.
Rooted in Americana, Lucky Brand is inspired by active Californian types like surfers, cowboys, artists, musicians, and photographers, as well as anyone who embodies our fun-loving, friendly vibe.
The Inventory Control Analyst will support the Inventory Control process under the Accounting Department. You will be involved in the day to day functions of the Retail and Wholesale Inventory Control activity from an Accounting perspective and will be counted upon to perform variance analysis of our inventory and provide insights on how to improve our inventory control policies and practices.
• Responsible for system accuracy for inventory on hand, reconciliation and balancing between WMS and Inventory sub ledgers
• Reconcile and balance inventory on hands and transactions between E-commerce service provider and Inventory sub ledgers
• Create and maintain inventory roll-forwards
• Track, analyze and resolve inventory out of balances
• Responsible for multiple inventory system maintenance, review inventory transactions, inventory transfers and other related inventory activities in the system, report variance and resolve as needed.
• Report and coordinate with IT department for system issues, maintenance and development
• Work closely with Logistics, Distribution Center Operations, and Store Operations to ensure proper control over inventory throughout the organization
• Assist, review, analyze and investigate cycle count variance and physical inventory variance for the distribution center. Report as needed.
• Monitor and report on in-transit inventory from Distribution Center to Stores and Store to Store
• Process correcting adjustments as needed
• Assist in implementation and testing of inventory system application modifications and upgrades
• Work on special projects as needed
• Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance or business related field
• 1-2 years related inventory analysis experience preferably in a similar industry
• Experience with Warehouse Management Systems, Full Circle and Netsuite a plus
• Ability to adapt to new computer programs and software for efficient data gathering and analysis
• Ability to research, compile, and interpret data
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Good written, verbal communication and collaborative skills
• Strong proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office products
• Strong organizational and communication skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Lucky Brand is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.