The SM is responsible for responding to business needs and strategizing around business trends in order to drive profitable top line sales growth. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Talent Assessment: Networks externally and builds a strong internal bench in order to maintain a steady talent pool of internal/external candidates. Continually assess talent and addresses talent opportunities in a timely manner. The SM builds a cohesive and inclusive team that is managed through succession planning. The SM recognizes progress and continues to drive for excellence in all business practices.
Lucky Business/Brand Knowledge: Understands and uses information about business drivers and trends in Lucky, the fashion industry, and the brand/function to accurately assess business strengths, key issues, opportunities, and develop action plans.
Communication: The SM provides the right information to the right people at the right time. Fosters open dialogue by soliciting input, listening, clarifying and being open to other perspectives. Coaches others in how to interpret and deliver company information to other levels.
Coaching & Motivation: The SM encourages team work by providing a rewarding atmosphere where people want to work. The SM is capable of creating strong morale through sharing wins and creating enthusiasm, passion and desire to excel through the team. Observes and coaches in the moment in order to improve an associate’s individual performance. The SM recognizes individual performance and successes providing specific examples.
Strategic: The SM utilizes information/resources in order to anticipate future trends in business accurately. Is able to resolve issues and develop action steps, builds relationships with others within the organization to help achieve business goals. Creates synergy and inspires others to make tactical adjustments to meet business goals and initiatives. The SM does not allow short term pressures to distract from longer term objectives.
Store Managers are required to:
• Lead consistent focus on delivering a exceptional customer experience
• Ensure implementation of company selling strategies
• Establish Customer Satisfaction
• Develop and maintain a Clientele Program
• Coach, Develop and maximize the success of all associates
• Sets expectations and ensures accountability
• Maximize sales potential by coaching associates behaviors on the sales floor and in the back room
• Build a team that works well together based on the needs of the store
• Recruit, hire and staff
• Ensure training of the associate team
• Succession planning and retain top talent
• Analyze business and create action plans
• Communicate effectively with/to team
• Direct/execute company policies/practices
• Direct merchandise flow
• Ensure visual & merchandising standards and a positive in-store experience
• Manage controllable expenses
• Maintain Lucky Brand Policies and Procedures
• Loss Prevention and Safety
The Store Manager may perform other related duties as required by the Company, field leadership, and especially with regard to serving the customer.