Lucky Brand is true blue American. Born and bred in Los Angeles, Lucky shipped its first pair of vintage-inspired jeans in 1990 and quickly became known as a pioneer and innovator in the world of modern denim. Synonymous with the easy Southern California lifestyle and the fearless American spirit, Lucky Brand creates great fitting, good quality, distinctively Lucky jeans and fashion that works with the American lifestyle. Our collections are carried at better department and specialty stores and over 200 of our company-owned stores across the U.S.A., as well as online at LuckyBrand.com.
Rooted in Americana, Lucky Brand is inspired by active Californian types like surfers, cowboys, artists, musicians, and photographers, as well as anyone who embodies our fun-loving, friendly vibe.
The Assistant Wholesale Planner is responsible for support the woman’s planning manager in all responsibilities listed below.
· Report ATS for woman’s/plus and communicate it to cross functional partners
· Track account shipments on a weekly/bi weekly basis
· Analyze end of month sales by door recaps for all accounts and work with senior associates to identify risks and opportunity
· Analyze sales, stock, and weeks of supply by style for ongoing replenishment styles
· Coordinate with Production to ensure delivery dates and stock levels for all accounts and communicate merchandise stock levels dates to sales team
· Provide historical sales analysis to support seasonal hindsight process
· Partner with Sr. Planner to maintain preseason and in season forecast
· Provide maintenance of all forecasting tools
· Set up and manage class recap files
· Set up forecast files
Insure line sheets/order pads/tally files/internal margin files are updated.
· Prepare management decks using Powerpoint
· Responsible for setting up all Monthly/Seasonal Hindsight Forms
· Tracking Oversold Items
· Transfers in Full Circle and weekly uploads into BARS
· Class Recap Preparation
· Assist in Adoption Preparation and Line Plan Development
· Maintain Line sheets, door count files
· OTB: Monthly set up
· Monthly Forecast set up
· Ad Hoc Reporting
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Lucky Brand is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.